Scent Work - Beginner BACK
- Seven Week Session
- Instructor: Judy Leitzsch email email@example.com
- Assistant Instructor: Susan Rezy email: firstname.lastname@example.org Barb Sheedy email; email@example.com Judi Tintera email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Register for this class find the class listing on the Register for Class page. Tap on the register button and follow to the online registration.
- If you have trouble registering contact the Training Director Betsy Powers at email@example.com
- Please note the register button is only available within the registration period. If the class is full and you have interest in the class please join the waitlist. We do our best to accommodate everyone who applies.
In this class your dog will be introduced to the various odors used in scent work. You will learn how to teach your dog to respond when an odor is detected. You will be exposed to the various search classes scent work trials perform (containers, interior, exterior, and buried) by the end of the session your dog will have a thorough introduction to what scent work is all about. You will have learned the foundation skills needed to play scent games and enter CPE and AKC trials.