Rally - Novice BACK
- Seven Week Session
- Instructor: Alice Bixler email email@example.com
- Donna Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Register for this class find the class listing on the Register for Class page. Tap on the register button and follow to the online registration.
- If you have trouble registering contact the Training Director Betsy Powers at DirectorofTrainingMadta@gmail.com
- Please note the register button is only available within the registration period. If the class is full and you have interest in the class please join the waitlist. We do our best to accommodate everyone who applies.
This class will introduce you to the sport of Rally. Rally combines various obedience skills such as sit, down and stand into a course. It is upbeat and fun for both you and your dog. This class will teach you how to perform the 42 novice rally signs and practice stringing them together into a course. By the end of the class you will be ready to enter an AKC Rally Trial at the novice level.
Prerequisites: your dog must have completed a beginner Obedience class and be capable of performing sit, down, stay, and come on command and walk on a loose leash.
A Crate for your dog is Mandatory Equipment that you will need each week at the class.
This class is limited to six teams.