Balanced Dog Training For All Dogs
Rally Intermediate Class BACK
- Seven Week Session -- $95 nonmembers /$80 members
- New Session starts January 4, 2023
- Wednesdays, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Instructor: Betsy Powers email: email@example.com
- To register online: https://madta.org/event-5032159
- If you have any trouble contact the Training Director, Betsy Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org
For handlers and their dogs that have completed Introduction to Rally, Novice Rally, or have some previous Rally experience. The focus will be on learning and practicing the AKC Intermediate/Advanced exercises.
Dog and handler teams will learn the skills necessary to execute the exercises needed to run Intermediate/Advanced Rally courses successfully. The course is broken up into learning each of the exercises defined by the Intermediate/ Advanced Rally Signs and learning how to perform them within a course. By the end of the session you will have learned all the intermediate/ advance rally signs. Class courses will increase in difficulty each week with greater numbers of Intermediate exercises incorporated. This class is taught all on leash.
Prerequisites: Your dog must have completed the Novice Rally Class, Intro to Rally Class or Have their Novice rally title.
A crate is required each week for your dog so handlers are free to walk the course and learn the necessary footwork for each exercise.
This class is limited to six teams.